Saturday, September 17, 2005

Cease drip

Well, the mystery has been solved. My upstairs neighbors, thank goodness, came back from a week's vacation late last night. I heard them upstairs, so I headed up and knocked on the door. So we chatted about what we though it might be, and agreed that there was nothing we could do about, so we might as well go to bed and we'd deal with it in the morning.

So this morning I woke up and the dripping had stopped, which was nice. Turns out they turned off their air conditioning, because they thought that's where it was coming from. They called their airconditioning company, the guy came and pinpointed a clogged drain, so it was seeping out onto the floor. So they've gotten that fixed, the water is no longer dripping out of my ceiling, and all is well, I'm going to give it a couple of days to dry out and then assess the damage. I think it'll pretty minimal, I don't think I'll have to be ripping out dry wall or anything.

All's well that ends well, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home