Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Whoops

Okay, I got called out, so to speak, by Mickey, on my last post, which was about Jonathan Antin, and I thought I should address it here, so it doesn't become a deal or anything. (Wow, that's a lot of commas.)

I said that I was surprised that Jonathan Antin had a kid, because I totally thought he was gay, and Mickey reminded me that yes, gay people have kids as well. What I failed to mention was the presence of the mother in Antin's life. It would appear that he has the whole kit and caboodle: the girlfriend/wife (not sure which, he didn't mention getting married at any point), the kid, and his deeply closeted self.

I just wanted to air that out, and thanks for keeping me honest. I fully support the rights of everybody who wants them to have kids and families, no matter what their sexual orientation, support gay marriage and all that good stuff.

But Jonathan Antin is still a big crybaby. Never have I seen one person cry so many times on one one-hour show.

4 Comments:

Blogger shimshamsean said...

all i care about is hair.

2:58 PM  
Blogger CultureMaven said...

I bet Jonathan Antin cries when he cuts hair too. "Boo hoo hoo hoo, I can't believe I'm so lucky to be cutting hair in my salon that I named after myself, using producut I named after myself, and scissors that I browbat my assistant into sharpening for me. Waaaaaaah.'

8:31 PM  
Blogger shimshamsean said...

i'm so over myself.

4:30 PM  
Blogger mickey said...

and by the way, he is as gay as gay can be. no matter what he says. he is a flamer, for crying out loud(pun intended). oh the power of denial! anyhoo, i didn't mean to call you out. i was just saying, you know, many gay people are married and have kids and are in the closet their entire lives. mickey lovey youey. :)

ps- you would cry too if you had a barcode. that shit makes me cry just thinking about it, lol.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home