Thursday, May 11, 2006

It must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays.

Just a quick middle of the morning post because I found this awesome site with many Douglas Adams quotations. And this makes me happy.

I've been IMing on GoogleChat lately, and all week I've been doing daily quotes for my status that correspond to the weekeday (Monday was "Another Manic Monday"), and today I didn't think I had one until I was like, ah yes, "It must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays." One of my friends asked about the quote, never having read Hitchhiker's, which sent me out on a search for a list of Douglas Adams quotations, since the man seems like he was a reincarnation of Oscar Wilde, what with the pithy quotes at the ready and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home