Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Wooo Hooooo!!!!!





That's right, babies! I finished that bad boy. 50,158 words.

I'm really pleased with myself. I mean, the book is nowhere near done, but I feel like I accomplished a lot, and managed to do it without completely stressing myself out. Okay, I will admit there were some moments where I felt like a lunatic, and I definitely panicked in the third week, when I was sitting at something like 36,000 words, and 50,000 seemed so far away, and unattainable. And then I hit 40,000, and then I turned the corner this past weekend and hit 46,000, and suddenly it didn't seem so unattainable.

I'm really happy about it! Yay me!

2 Comments:

Blogger shimshamsean said...

Kudos to you Ms. Maven. Now get back on the stick and update this site!

12:49 PM  
Blogger CultureMaven said...

All right, all right. Updates coming this week. Meanwhile, go read Tomato Nation.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home