Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas

I know this has been a thin month for blog entries. I can only plead stress and irritation brought on by the season, which, thankfully is pretty much over as of...well, right now. I hope everyone had a great holiday, though, whether you celebrate Christmas or Hannukah or the solstice, or somewhere out there, a Roman re-enactor who celebrates Saturnalia (which, I gotta tell you, sounds like my kind of holiday). It was rainy and foggy here in DC for the holiday, but not too cold, which was nice. So since I don't have a lot to say, here's a picture of Max, who was sadly negelged to day because she was home alone, and is now acting like a freak.



How could a face like that not make you happy?

1 Comments:

Blogger shimshamsean said...

that face looks PISSED OFF. that cat is just screaming "don't F with me today!"

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home