Wednesday, December 14, 2005

What the Hell Happened to December?

Seriously. I feel like, two days ago, it was Thanksgiving, and now, suddenly, I'm being confronted by the fact that Christmas is next week. How did that happen? What has happened to the last two weeks? I'm on top of stuff, in terms of my shopping and stuff like that, but I'm feeling extremely pressed for some reason. Probably this has something to do with the gym and me not going to it for two days in a row. But, on the up side, my stupid ceiling is finally finished. Now I can do things like...paint my wall! Move my furniture back! Whooo!

I wonder if I stress myself out by watching things like The Apprentice? So stressful, watching these people possibly failing.

Anyway...I've also accumulated a rather large list of films out in the theatres I want to see right now. King Kong. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. Brokeback Mountain. Syrinia (okay, I will admit that I don't want see the torture scene particularly. I still haven't recovered from a viewing of the Marathon Man from when I was twelve. Plus, Geroge Clooney looks disturbingly like Sadaam Huessein, and, ew.).

However, the end of November does mean I've had some chances to actually read. Unheard of, I know. I don't know that I love what I'm reading, but it's entertaining.

Well, I think that's enough stream of conciousness with no point from me. I mean, rambling is all well and good, but I doubt anyone wants read it for ages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home